There Is Water

At The Bottom Of The Ocean!

Updates

I'm officially CPR/First Aid certified. I took my class today, so that's something I can scratch off my to do list.

I also had the privilege of following my GPS to the bumpiest "road" ever conceived. Apparently, it doesn't have a name. My Garmin simply referred to it as "the unpaved road." Oh little GPS. You have such a profound sense of humor.

I still need to recruit/find more Blogger friends. I'm Blogspot friend challenged. :(

The United States government asked the GM CEO to step down and is now in the process of restructuring the struggling company. Fortunately, President Obama reassured the American public and explained that "The United States government has no interest or intention of running GM."

In other news, I have no interest or intention of placing a period at the end of this sentence. Oops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers