There Is Water

At The Bottom Of The Ocean!

Clap On, Clap Off

It's been awhile since my last post, so I thought I'd say some stuff. First, I was raised a Baptist, and tonight, I relearned a lesson that I've learned many times before. If you're in a Baptist church and have the urge to clap along with the music, it's probably best that you don't. Even if it seems like everyone else is. However, if you do decide to praise God via hand clapping, be prepared to be doing it by yourself within a few seconds. Furthermore, if you happen to be leading worship in a Baptist church, it's probably best not to ask them to clap. Maybe it's just poor hand-eye coordination, but Baptists just have a hard time clapping. On a side note, we had Jamie Smith as a guest worship leader tonight. On her last song, I happened to look over and see an older woman plugging her ears with her index fingers. :) I suppose electric guitars aren't for everyone. The way I see it, Pick'n and a grin'n is mighty fine on any breed of guitar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers