There Is Water

At The Bottom Of The Ocean!

What in the World Is Going On? Part One

This is a question I've been asking for quite some time. North Korea shoots a missle...Ron Paul supporters are terrorists...members of the UN are asking for a global currency...our national debt is off the charts...the US government wants to put a tax on bovine flatulance...and the sky is falling. Did I miss something? Oh yeah. And most of the country seems to fall into one of three catagories:

1. "I know nothing about any of this. What time's American Idol come on?"

2. "This really stinks. I wish I didn't have to think about all this stuff. Oh wait...I don't. What time's American Idol come on?"

3. "Remember the good ol' days...when the world wasn't ending? Those were good times."

I tend to bounce between two and three. Although, I often wish I were a one. Here's some Glenn Beck to get this started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers