There Is Water

At The Bottom Of The Ocean!

A Winter Wonderland!

So ice has been falling from the sky for a little over a day now. I might be getting a little cabin feverish. Did I mention the TV isn't working? And that they can't come fix it for another two weeks? To be honest, I don't watch a lot of TV, and I can pretty well entertain myself with a guitar and a computer...but at this point, after being stuck inside for a day, I have to admit I wouldn't mind escaping into a good movie.

Anyway, I at least needed an internet connection. That satellite is the reason I can get on the internet. Unfortunately, as you can see, it was covered in ice, and I couldn't even get enough bandwidth to finish this post. "No biggy," I thought, "It'll only take a few minutes to get the ice off. So, me wearing my long johns, PJs, house shoes, the biggest ugliest coat I own, and a toboggan. (The stocking cap-type of "tobaggan"...not the sled-type.). Needless to say, it was quite an attractive get up. Anyway, the de-icer just froze to it and created more ice, so I had to resort to beating it off with a ladle. After enduring twenty to thirty minutes of my face continuously being pelted my falling sleet, the ice was gone, and I had a frozen right hand. (Notice I said nothing about putting gloves on. Remember, it was only suppose to take a couple of minutes to do this, and I was in a hurry to get this posted. Why I was in a hurry...I have no clue.) The good news about all of this is that I have two keys to my car, and one of them had been missing for the past month or two. Well, thankfully, the missing key was in that big ugly coat that I never wear. So Yay! for that.

Here's my poor frozen/dirty MINI. :(


This is totally randon, but I'm convinced those people at Lindt can make anything taste good. The stuff that sounds like it should be good is, of course, really good. For instance, "Intense Orange" dark chocolate is beyond description. Well, I saw the "Chili" dark chocolate. If they're brave enough to put chili pepper and chocolate together, I don't mind risking my $2.50 to try it. If you're reading this, (and you are) you totally need to try it. It's quite possibly the most interesting and unique chocolate experience ever. I'm mean...spicy chocolate? Who would have thought?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers